We are a media and business solutions group achieving great results by doing things differently. With a well deserved reputation for delivering exceptional results, our Group's comprehensive portfolio of business services is based on the specific requirements of our customers. Quite simply, we help businesses succeed and grow.
Provide confidential administration support to the HR Business Partner, Company Secretary and Chief Executive’s Personal Assistant on a day to day basis
• Coordination and booking of meetings and any necessary technology, travel, accommodation and room hire.
• Ordering of business supplies
• Facilities management as directed by the Chief Executives’ PA
• Provide assistance in relation to the new starter and leaver processes, ensuring all administrative processes have been completed in a timely manner and documentation is filed correctly.
• Liaise with Managers to coordinate the on-boarding and induction process for new starters and where employees have changed job role.
• To encourage efficiencies across the business by embedding the processes for new starters / leavers and change of roles in line with the IT and GDPR Policies.
• Assist in maintaining accurate records in accordance with HR/document retention requirements and in line with current legislation.
• To perform any other duties as may be reasonably requested across the wider business.
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Ability to priorities workload effectively
- Knowledge and experience of administrative and re-prographic support (scanning, printing, photocopying)
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative as well as part of a team
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to communicate professionally in all mediums
- Must be able to maintain confidential data and information
- Ability to multi-task and operate within a fast-paced context when required
- Knowledge of Employment Law would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience within Business and administration would be useful.
- A* – C grades (Level 4-9) at GCSE or equivalent including Maths and English
- Strong IT skills (competent with Microsoft Office Applications)
There maybe a possibility of a full time position with the company on full completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- The role reports to the HR Business Partner, but may report into other team members dependent on the task at hand
- There are no direct reports into the role
- The role holder will be required to interface with internal colleagues, budget holders and external clients as and when required
- Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30pm Friday 8am -4pm 30 mins for lunch
- Total hours per week: 37.00