Ryhope Post Office
Ryhope Post Office and convenience store. Provides a full postal service and also offers a local alternative to major brand supermarkets with popular brands and products.
Are you pro- active? Are you looking for a career in customer service?? Ryhope post office are looking to employ an apprentice in Customer Service, you will have the opportunity to work within a small friendly team and grow within the role.
Role responsibilities include:
- Stock- Taking
- Ordering Stock
- Operating the till
- Providing face to face customer service.
- Replenishing the shelves
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good strong work ethic
- Confident and naturally outgoing
- A quick learner
- Looking to be part of a busy, friendly, tight-knit team
GSCE Maths & English at 9-4 or A-C or equivalent
- 6 days a week between 7am- 7pm
- Shift will be announced week in advance.
- Total hours per week: 30.00
On successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be given the opportunity to gain full time employment with a salary to match.