There are a number of benefits to recruiting an apprentice. Whether you are recruiting an ambitious apprentice to strengthen and diversify your business, or investing in the skills development of your existing staff, apprenticeships bring many benefits to your business.
Apprenticeships help you to develop a more motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
Benefits of hiring an apprentice
Businesses that offer Apprenticeships recognise them as being essential to their long-term development, giving the opportunity to attract new talent and offer progression.
- 75% off apprentice employers say that the programme has helped them to reduce recruitment costs, and an impressive 80% have included them in their long-term recruitment plans
- 80% of companies reported an increase in staff retention
- £5k average net benefit to your company per apprentice
- 89% of those who employ an apprentice say that they make their business more productive
- An increased level of motivation and satisfaction was reported by 92% of employers who have apprentices
- Apprentices bring new ideas to your business
- Funding could be available to support your Apprenticeship programme