We offer a wide range of Apprenticeships and work extensively across the region with many employers including:
- Northumberland Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Sunderland City Hospitals
- Sunderland Care and Support
- Age UK
- University of Sunderland
- Calsonic Kansei
- Careline Lifestyles
Sunderland College has four impressive campuses across the city – and our brand new City Campus will open its doors in September following a £29m investment in top-class facilities that are aligned to the needs of local businesses.
The work that we do has a significant impact on the local and regional economy. A recent study by EMSI, an economic modelling specialist, highlighted the following key points:
- £444.5m – additional income per year to the local business community
- Accumulated contribution of former learners to the regional economy equates to £401m added income per year
To ensure you find the perfect apprentice for your business, our experienced and knowledgeable Business Development Team are on-hand to provide advice as well as support and guidance throughout the programme.